Gender Recognition

Under the Equality Act anyone can designate their chosen or new gender and has a right to align themselves to whatever gender they choose to be.

The first step is simply to change your name and identity to a new one of your choosing by DEED POLL.

Gender Reassignment is when you undergo surgery and professional medical treatment and then submit that information to the Gender Recognition Panel, but if you are not undertaking medical procedures you merely use a DEED POLL to change your legal identity.